We are so excited to finally see you! Even though we are filled with excitement, safety is still of the utmost importance. In order to keep your family and our staff safe, you will notice some changes as we follow the new guidelines for safety. In order to minimize the number of people in the office, we ask that only one parent and the child or children who are scheduled to be seen come to the office. On arrival to your appointment, we ask that you wait in your car and check in by calling 805.963.4404. We will give you a call back and inform you which door to enter when it is time for your appointment. We will also have a waiting area outside our doors where you are welcome to wait until we invite you into the office.
Before entering the office expect the following:
- You will need to answer screening questions. These will be asked when confirming your appointment, and again, before entering the office.
- Everyone who is to enter the office will have their temperature checked.
- The adult accompanying the patient(s) will need to wear a face covering (cloth okay).
Once in the office, we will ask you to:
- Immediately use hand sanitizer located in the front office.
- Remain in the room with your child for the entirety of the appointment (except when x-rays will be taken).
- Keep your face covering on at all times.
To best ensure everyone’s safety, we ask that if you are sick, have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19 or have traveled in the past 14 days to any regions affected by Covid-19, you please call to reschedule your appointment. In addition, we strongly recommend that those over 65 or with any underlying medical conditions not be the adult designated to accompany patients. We thank you for your cooperation.
Drs. Ruby, Rochon & Team