We are committed to providing your child with the best possible treatment in a high quality, caring environment. Our goal is to make you and your child’s visit to our office a very positive experience. In addition, we feel that it is imperative that we provide our patients’ family members with a clear portrait of our financial requirements. We feel it is very important to our professional relationship that all of our families, old and new, understand their child’s treatment and their financial obligation to our office. We sincerely thank you for your continued support and belief in our office. We are ready to answer any questions you may have about the items listed.
Our office is in network with Delta Dental (Premier Level), Cigna, and Assurant/Sunlife PPO Plans. We also will bill to any PPO plan as a courtesy to you and your family. Please note that our office does not accept HMO or Medi-Cal Plans.
- WE ACCEPT CASH, CHECKS, VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER & AMERICAN EXPRESS.
- FINANCING – Available through Care Credit upon approval of credit. Apply here: http://www.carecredit.com/apply/
- APPOINTMENT CANCELLATION/NO SHOW FEE – Appointments that are cancelled or rescheduled with less than 48 hours notice are subject to a fee corresponding to the amount of time reserved for the appointment. Please do not leave cancellation messages on our voice mail, you must speak to our office staff.
- NEW, UNINSURED AND EMERGENCY PATIENTS – Payment in full on the day services are rendered is expected
regardless of insurance status.
- INSURANCE – Our office will bill your insurance company as a courtesy to you. Finance charges are added to unpaid accounts after 60 days from the date of service. If your insurance company pays more than the balance due, we will send a refund check to you. Our office does not accept any HMO or DMO Plans.
- CO-PAYMENTS –If a Pre-Authorization from your insurance company is received prior to your appointment, co-payment will be due on the date service is rendered. All insured patients are required to pay their co-payment on the day services are rendered. Co-payments without Pre-Authorization are 30% of that total fee plus a fee for Nitrous Oxide, if used.
- IV SEDATION & CONSCIOUS SEDATION –For uninsured patients: Payment is due in full on the day service is rendered. For Insured patients: Co-Payments for the dentistry portion is due on the day services are rendered. The Anesthesiologist is paid in full on the day service is rendered regardless of insurance.
- DIVORCE CASES – A parent who accompanies his/her child for treatment will be considered responsible for all expenses incurred.
- COLLECTION ACCOUNTS – Should a collection agency become involved in collection of your debt with our office, all credit privileges will be suspended. Further treatment will be on a cash basis only and only after your account is paid in full.